- Responsibility of final proof reading of documents lies with client and any errors notified within 48 hours of receipt will be corrected free of charge. After 48 hours it shall be deemed that the work has been accepted as free of errors and omissions and SVAS will accept no liability or loss arising from the performance of any services carried out under the agreement.
- Errors or omissions reported after 48 hours will still be corrected but the additional time spent will be charged to client.
- Any and all necessary meetings will be held at a predetermined location.
- A signed contract is required before commencement of work. This indicates client’s acceptance of our terms and conditions
- SVAS will not be held liable or responsible for the end use of any document or work carried out by us. SVAS retains the right to reject work which involves material we feel is illegal, immoral or objectionable.
- Written quotations will be provided prior to any work commencing for Project Management.
- Work will be presented using Microsoft Office applications.
- Contracts can be terminated with 30 days written notice by either party. SVAS reserves the right to charge for any work carried out prior to cancellation.
- Although every effort will be made to ensure reliable service, in event of equipment failure, SVAS cannot be held liable for any loss of information.
Charges & Payments
- Monthly retainer packages must be paid in advance.
- All charges are billed by the minute and charged on a monthly basis. (For monthly plans)
- Deposit of up to 50% may be requested before commencement of other services.
- Payment can be made by cash or via Pay Pal.
- If client’s original requirements change, SVAS reserves the right to change our original quotation following suitable consultation with client.
- Telephone, travel, printing, stationery, postage and other expenses will be charged separately to hourly rate / package cost where incurred. (For certain administrative services)
- If turnaround of work of 24 hours is requested, additional charges may be applied.
Confidentiality & Data Protection
- Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times.
- No information will be made available to any third party (unless requested by the client)
- All work will be kept on file for a period of 6 months. After this time, work will be deleted unless specifically instructed.
SVAS aims to communicate with you by such methods as you may reasonably request. SVAS will communicate with you and others when appropriate by email, but we cannot be responsible for the security of correspondence and documents sent by email. By accepting these Terms of Business, you give informed consent to enable SVAS to communicate with you on confidential matters by email, unless you have asked SVAS not to do so.
Terms and conditions are subject to update at any time. It is the client’s responsibility to review and inquire about any questions that may arise. Upon update, SVAS will assume that client fully accepts any and all updated terms and conditions.